Welcome to our 119th Sweet Inspiration Link Party!
Gail @ Purple Hues and Me
Now, on to our Features:
Debbie Dabble has been to so many of our link parties and I always enjoy seeing what she's been up to. But when she shared this post it made me smile because I got to know a little more about her and her hubby Joe. Don't you just love his naughty smile and you look gorgeous Debbie. https://
debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot. com/2018/08/ fun-and-food-at-festival-20 18.html
Salads are my favorite dishes during summer season. Dagmar from Dagmar's home gives us 5 delicious and refreshing ideas for salads. I am going to try all of them. What about you ?https://
www.dagmarbleasdale.com/ 5-summer-salad-recipes-and- moonlight-mason-jars-link- party-205/
Oh my goodness. These literally stopped me in my scroll. Donuts are my absolute weakness when it comes to sweet. These are so gorgeous, though, they are almost too pretty to eat... Almost. You must go check these out from Yvonne over at StoneGable! http://
I love seeing tutorials on all things upcycled, and was so amazed when I came across Claire @ Pillar Box Blue (isn't that name adorable) sharing how she upcycled an old handbag and tin cans into lovely pots! I especially love her techniques of using watercolor paints on the leather and then putting the pots together using needle and thread - a nice wow factor! You will surely enjoy reading her tutorial! https://
You all know how much I love the beachy look. This post by Wendi of H2O Bungalow is chock packed full of ideas to make all our homes look beachy worthy. And all that blue!!! https://h2obungalow.com/
Our most popular post from last week's party was submitted by Kari @ A Grace Full Of Life! It was a very enlightening article on how she created a new kitchen with just one tool - Paint! It looks lovely, Kari!
If you were featured, proudly display this button on your blog:
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- No link back to our blogs required but it would be appreciated. We have our buttons as “nofollow” links so no to upset SEO.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIY’s, Home décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed. Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!!
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Purple Hues and Me and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work. Everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.
Please Note: Linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.